RULES GOVERNING ELIGIBILITY:
- All delegates must be natural-born females and will compete as such, of exemplary character and a legal resident and citizen of the United States. Must be a resident of their state to hold their state title or connection through ancestry to the country they are choosing to represent.
All delegates must be of good moral standing and may have never posed nude in any form of media.
- All delegates must be the age of 4 and up as of January 1st during the national pageant year and compete in their age division unless a wavier has been signed.
Your participation in the National Imperial Miss Pageant indicates that you agree to all the rules and regulations set forth by our program herein.
- Submitting an application to apply to represent your state or regional title, or winning your state title at a state or regional pageant, is a commitment to attending the National Finals and assuming all responsibility for payment of fees, including the timely submission of all payment and paperwork deadlines as established by National Imperial Miss and Dearly Southern Miss Organization.
All fees paid to National Imperial Miss and Dearly Southern Miss Organization are not refundable and non-transferable. No refunds are provided for any reason including, but not limited to, payments made on behalf of the delegate by advertisers and sponsors and any and all fees paid to National Imperial Miss and Dearly Southern Miss Organization by delegates, supporters, sponsors, or advertisers.
- All delegates are reponsible for paying outstanding balances, all open invoices are subject to a $50 late fee per month. In order to compete at the national competition, receive event attire, and participation in any capacity at National Imperial Miss or Dearly Southern Miss Organization, all balances must be paid in full.
A NSF fee of $50 will be assessed to any bounced checks received, and other penalties will be charged as stated in the Code of Conduct and Title Agreement.
State pageants are independently run and produced, National Imperial Miss and Dearly Southern Miss Organization, as well as the national director, are not responsible for payments sent to state directors, or any gifts, awards or prizes forfeited by state directors or sponsors.
Delegates must inform and request permission from the state or national office to compete in other pageants during their reign until the national pageant has concluded. They must complete their state reign, permission is required unless they withdrawl has been submitted per our titleholder agreement.
National winners will be required to sign a national titleholder contract, which includes a restricted non-compete clause. The National non-compete clause states that as a National Titleholder, the delegate may not compete for any National or International title that would require them to relinquish or in any way jeopardize their title with National Imperial Miss and/or Dearly Southern Miss Organization.
National Imperial Miss and Dearly Southern Miss Organizationas, well as the national director, are not responsible for gifts/rewards/prizes forfeited by sponosors.
National titleholders will receive fifty (50%) percent of their total cash scholarship upon signing the official National Imperial Miss contract, with the remaining fifty (50%) percent being awarded upon the successful completion of their reign.
Delegates and their parents/guardians give permission for photographs, videos, or audio tape to be used for promotional and publicity purposes in print media as well as the Internet.
- The National Imperial Miss official crown and sash shall be worn together at all times for all public appearances and photographs. No substitutions of crown or sash will be allowed while representing National Imperial Miss.
- National Imperial Miss or Dearly Southern Miss Organization reserve the right to change the date, location, and competition details of the national pageant at its discretion.
- Covid Waiver